A Matter of Life and BFF is the first segment of the 8th episode in season 1 of Harvey Street Kids.
In this fireworks-filled episode, Lotta believes her friendship with Audrey and Dot is destined to end when their new friendship bracelets break.
To be added.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the 1946 film, A Matter of Life and Death.
- This is the fourth episode to use any fireworks, third was Citizen Cape, second was My Sectional Romance, first was Trade Wreck.
- This is also the first episode to use special fireworks, the one in shape of the bunny symbol in pink, which fizzles.
- The scrapbook Audrey and Dot made for Lotta shows drawings of previous events, such as meeting for the first time in Girls Just Wanna Save Fun and Dot's capes from Citizen Cape.
- Another drawing is seen but not mentioned, and it shows what happened at Frufru's birthday party in FruLess.
- ↑ "harvey street kids on netflix". The Futon Critic. Retrieved on 2018 September 10.